Famous for its tasty pudding, Bakewell offers an array of local shops and cafes to explore as well as beautiful scenery to take in on the gentle walks along the River Wye. Bakewell is a relaxing day out for all the family.
We are closely following the advice from the Government and have put in some extra measures and made some changes to make your trip as safe as possible for yourself and our team. We will continue to monitor the advice and make any further changes if needed.
- All passengers above the age of 11 must wear a face mask
- We will provide face masks and hand sanitiser
- We have implemented a boarding and exiting system to ensure social distancing
- Due to COVID-19, our on board toilet may be out of use, but we will have a 15 minute comfort break, both there and back
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently not offering food or beverages on board but we will provide bottled water
- Our luxury coaches fitted with leather seats and air conditioning and are thoroughly cleaned for your safety
- We can provide booster seats if required
G&G Travel Unit 09:15am > Melton Bus Station 09:30am > Bakewell.
The coach will be departing from the G&G Travel Unit at 09:15am. Passengers are welcome to board the coach here or we will be picking up from Melton Bus Station at 09:30am.
We will arrive in Bakewell for 11:15am and we will be departing Bakewell at 16:00pm to arrive back in Melton for 17:45pm.
For information on our cancelation policy, please view our Terms & Conditions or get in touch for more information.