It’s the greatest FREE light show on earth! Enjoy SIX MILES of the brightest light displays. They’re on buildings, fairground rides, lamp posts and trams!
Grab some fish and chips and stroll through the lights on foot or explore by hopping on an illuminated tram to see the greatest free light show on earth 🤩
The Pleasure Beach also provides a great family fun day out 🎢
- All passengers above the age of 11 must wear a face mask
- We will provide face masks and hand sanitiser
- We have implemented a boarding and exiting system to ensure social distancing
- Due to COVID-19, our on board toilet may be out of use, but we will have a 15 minute comfort break, both there and back
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently not offering food or beverages on board but we will provide bottled water
- Our luxury coaches fitted with leather seats and air conditioning and are thoroughly cleaned for your safety
- We can provide booster seats if required
Melton Bus Station 10:00 > Est arrive at Blackpool at destination 14:00
The coach will be departing from Melton Mowbray at 10:00.
We will arrive at Blackpool for 14:00 (Est Arival time) and we will be departing Blackpool at 21:00 to arrive back in Melton for 01:00.
For information on our cancelation policy, please view our Terms & Conditions or get in touch for more information.