Hunstanton is a wonderful coastal village with plenty of fun for all the family, not forgetting it’s beautiful sandy beach. So come and join us for a fun filled day by the sea
We are closely following the advice from the Government and have put in some extra measures and made some changes to make your trip as safe as possible for yourself and our team. We will continue to monitor the advice and make any further changes if needed.
- All passengers above the age of 11 must wear a face mask
- We will provide face masks and hand sanitiser
- We have implemented a boarding and exiting system to ensure social distancing
- Due to COVID-19, our on board toilet may be out of use, but we will have a 15 minute comfort break, both there and back
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently not offering food or beverages on board but we will provide bottled water
- Our luxury coaches fitted with leather seats and air conditioning and are thoroughly cleaned for your safety
- We can provide booster seats if required
G&G Travel Unit 08:15am > Melton Bus Station 08:30am > Oakham Train Station 08:50am > Hunstanton
The coach will be departing from the G&G Travel Unit at 08:00am. Passengers are welcome to board the coach here or we will be picking up from Melton Bus Station and Oakham Train Station
We will arrive in Hunstanton for 11:00am and we will be departing Hunstanton at 17:00pm to arrive back in Melton for 19:00pm
For information on our cancelation policy, please view our Terms & Conditions or get in touch for more information.