Lincoln is one of the UK’s most popular historic cities, with its beautiful cathedral and famous ‘Steep Hill’, independent shops and pockets of culture, there is something for everyone.
We are closely following the advice from the Government and have put in some extra measures and made some changes to make your trip as safe as possible for yourself and our team. We will continue to monitor the advice and make any further changes if needed.
- All passengers above the age of 11 must wear a face mask
- We will provide face masks and hand sanitiser
- We have implemented a boarding and exiting system to ensure social distancing
- Due to COVID-19, our on board toilet may be out of use, but we will have a 15 minute comfort break, both there and back
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently not offering food or beverages on board but we will provide bottled water
- Our luxury coaches fitted with leather seats and air conditioning and are thoroughly cleaned for your safety
- We can provide booster seats if required
G&G Travel Unit 08:30am > Melton Bus Station 08:45am > Waltham School 09:05am > Croxton Kerrial 09:15am > City of Lincoln.
The coach will be departing from the G&G Travel Unit at 8:30am. Passengers are welcome to board the coach here or we will be picking up from Melton Bus Station, Waltham School and Croxton Kerrial.
We will arrive in Lincoln for 10:30am and we will be departing Lincoln at 5pm to arrive back in Melton for 6:15pm.
For information on our cancelation policy, please view our Terms & Conditions or get in touch for more information.