Lincoln Christmas Market, held in Lincoln, England, is one of the largest Christmas markets in Europe, attracting over 250,000 people over the four-day event. Held around three weeks before Christmas, the market spreads around the historic centre of Lincoln including the castle and cathedral. As well as stalls selling goods there is a funfair with Ferris wheel, open air classical music and rock concerts and traditional events such as beer barrel rolling.
We are closely following the advice from the Government and have put in some extra measures and made some changes to make your trip as safe as possible for yourself and our team. We will continue to monitor the advice and make any further changes if needed.
- All passengers above the age of 11 must wear a face mask
- We will provide face masks and hand sanitiser
- We have implemented a boarding and exiting system to ensure social distancing
- Due to COVID-19, our on board toilet may be out of use, but we will have a 15 minute comfort break, both there and back
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently not offering food or beverages on board but we will provide bottled water
- Our luxury coaches fitted with leather seats and air conditioning and are thoroughly cleaned for your safety
- We can provide booster seats if required
Melton Bus Station 09:30 Est arrive at Lincoln 11:00
The coach will be departing from Melton Mowbray at 09:30.
We will arrive at Lincoln for 11:00 (Est Arival time) and we will be departing Lincoln at 16:30 to arrive back in Melton for 18:00
For information on our cancelation policy, please view our Terms & Conditions or get in touch for more information.