Meadowhall shopping venue covers 1.4 million sq ft of floor space and inhabits 290 stores from top independent and international brands, 50 places to eat in Sheffield and drink, and an 11-screen cinema.
Shop the latest high street and designer fashions, browse the extensive beauty offering for both products and indulgent spa services, and let the 290 stores inspire your gift ideas. And, with the Oasis Dining Quarter you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining. Whether it’s a bite to eat or a meal with friends and family, you won’t be disappointed with what’s on offer – from Thai and Japanese to Italian, American and good old British! Meadowhall is the region’s favourite shopping destination.
We are closely following the advice from the Government and have put in some extra measures and made some changes to make your trip as safe as possible for yourself and our team. We will continue to monitor the advice and make any further changes if needed.
- All passengers above the age of 11 must wear a face mask
- We will provide face masks and hand sanitiser
- We have implemented a boarding and exiting system to ensure social distancing
- Due to COVID-19, our on board toilet may be out of use, but we will have a 15 minute comfort break, both there and back
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently not offering food or beverages on board but we will provide bottled water
- Our luxury coaches fitted with leather seats and air conditioning and are thoroughly cleaned for your safety
- We can provide booster seats if required
Melton Bus Station 09:30 Est arrive at Meadowhall 11:00
The coach will be departing from Melton Mowbray at 09:30.
We will arrive at Meadowhall for 11:00 (Est Arival time) and we will be departing Meadowhall at 17:00 to arrive back in Melton for 18:00
For information on our cancelation policy, please view our Terms & Conditions or get in touch for more information.