Explore, discover and remember at the National Memorial Arboretum. The NMA is a UK registered charity situated in 150 acres on the edge of The National Forest is Staffordshire. For more information about them visit their website: https://www.thenma.org.uk
We are closely following the advice from the Government and have put in some extra measures and made some changes to make your trip as safe as possible for yourself and our team. We will continue to monitor the advice and make any further changes if needed.
- All passengers above the age of 11 must wear a face mask
- We will provide face masks and hand sanitiser
- We have implemented a boarding and exiting system to ensure social distancing
- Due to COVID-19, our on board toilet may be out of use, but we will have a 15 minute comfort break, both there and back
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently not offering food or beverages on board but we will provide bottled water
- Our luxury coaches fitted with leather seats and air conditioning and are thoroughly cleaned for your safety
- We can provide booster seats if required
Melton Bus Station 09:00 > NMA 10:15.
The coach will be departing from Melton Mowbray at 09:00.
We will arrive at the NMA for 10:15 and we will be departing the NMA at 15:30 to arrive back in Melton for 16:45.
For information on our cancelation policy, please view our Terms & Conditions or get in touch for more information.