Home of Shakespeare, Stratford has something to offer for everyone. From independent shops and cafes, to grassy banks along the river, July is a wonderful time to visit this lovely market town.
We are closely following the advice from the Government and have put in some extra measures and made some changes to make your trip as safe as possible for yourself and our team. We will continue to monitor the advice and make any further changes if needed.
- All passengers above the age of 11 must wear a face mask
- We will provide face masks and hand sanitiser
- We have implemented a boarding and exiting system to ensure social distancing
- Due to COVID-19, our on board toilet may be out of use, but we will have a 15 minute comfort break, both there and back
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently not offering food or beverages on board but we will provide bottled water
- Our luxury coaches fitted with leather seats and air conditioning and are thoroughly cleaned for your safety
- We can provide booster seats if required
G&G Travel Unit 09:15am > Melton Bus Station 09:30am > Stratford-upon-Avon.
The coach will be departing from the G&G Travel Unit at 09:15am. Passengers are welcome to board the coach here or we will be picking up from Melton Bus Station at 09:30am.
We will arrive in Stratford-upon-Avon for 11:10am and we will be departing Stratford-upon-Avon at 17:00pm to arrive back in Melton for 18:30pm.
For information on our cancelation policy, please view our Terms & Conditions or get in touch for more information.