The Victorian Christmas Market is a themed event with stallholders dressed in Victorian costumes. There will be entertainment throughout the town; a stage in Henley Street will host a programme of performances. There will be a traditional funfair, which will include a carousel situated at the bottom of Wood Street and on the Rother Street market area.
The Christmas market will be on Waterside, Bridge Street, Henley Street, High Street, and Meer Street, with stalls that will include street food and drink-related produce being positioned on Wood Street.
We are closely following the advice from the Government and have put in some extra measures and made some changes to make your trip as safe as possible for yourself and our team. We will continue to monitor the advice and make any further changes if needed.
- All passengers above the age of 11 must wear a face mask
- We will provide face masks and hand sanitiser
- We have implemented a boarding and exiting system to ensure social distancing
- Due to COVID-19, our on board toilet may be out of use, but we will have a 15 minute comfort break, both there and back
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently not offering food or beverages on board but we will provide bottled water
- Our luxury coaches fitted with leather seats and air conditioning and are thoroughly cleaned for your safety
- We can provide booster seats if required
Melton Bus Station 09:30 > Stratford-upon-Avon 11:00
The coach will be departing from Melton Mowbray at 09:30. We will arrive at Stratford for 11:00 (Est Arival time) and we will be departing Stratford at 16:30 to arrive back in Melton for 18:00
For information on our cancelation policy, please view our Terms & Conditions or get in touch for more information.