Set in north Norfolk’s area of outstanding beauty, Wells offers fun for all the family with a magnificent beach, a variety of cafes, gift shops and not forgetting a selection of some of the best fish and chip shops.
We are closely following the advice from the Government and have put in some extra measures and made some changes to make your trip as safe as possible for yourself and our team. We will continue to monitor the advice and make any further changes if needed.
- All passengers above the age of 11 must wear a face mask
- We will provide face masks and hand sanitiser
- We have implemented a boarding and exiting system to ensure social distancing
- Due to COVID-19, our on board toilet may be out of use, but we will have a 15 minute comfort break, both there and back
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently not offering food or beverages on board but we will provide bottled water
- Our luxury coaches fitted with leather seats and air conditioning and are thoroughly cleaned for your safety
- We can provide booster seats if required
G&G Travel Unit 08:15am > Melton Bus Station 08:30am > Oakham Train Station 08:50am > Wells-next-the-Sea.
The coach will be departing from the G&G Travel Unit at 08:15am. Passengers are welcome to board the coach here or we will be picking up from Melton Bus Station and Oakham Train Station.
We will arrive in Wells for 11:00am and we will be departing Wells at 17:00pm to arrive back in Melton for 19:30pm.
For information on our cancelation policy, please view our Terms & Conditions or get in touch for more information.