This year, the hugely popular St Nicholas Fair will return to York. The charming alpine chalets will once again line the streets from 18 November to 23 December, with local businesses selling everything from handmade gifts to delicious treats.
Enjoy the Christmas cheer on offer in one of the UK’s most festive cities as York’s restaurants, shops and attractions are beautifully decorated and provide a wonderful winter experience. For the perfect York Christmas, stay longer and give yourself a luxurious amount of time to soak up the festive atmosphere.
We are closely following the advice from the Government and have put in some extra measures and made some changes to make your trip as safe as possible for yourself and our team. We will continue to monitor the advice and make any further changes if needed.
- All passengers above the age of 11 must wear a face mask
- We will provide face masks and hand sanitiser
- We have implemented a boarding and exiting system to ensure social distancing
- Due to COVID-19, our on board toilet may be out of use, but we will have a 15 minute comfort break, both there and back
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently not offering food or beverages on board but we will provide bottled water
- Our luxury coaches fitted with leather seats and air conditioning and are thoroughly cleaned for your safety
- We can provide booster seats if required
Melton Bus Station 08:30 > Est arrive at York 11:30
The coach will be departing from Melton Mowbray at 08:30.
We will arrive at York for 11:30 (Est Arival time) and we will be departing Yorkat 16:30 to arrive back in Melton for 19:30
For information on our cancelation policy, please view our Terms & Conditions or get in touch for more information.